Re: [MPD-5D] Re: another Basement Breakin in Bloomingdale ( Unit Block of W S...

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hello Sara:

      I too am sorry to hear about the break-in. No one deserves to be subjected to this type of aggravation and violation. This is especially true for you because you are such a dedicated citizen and actively work to improve your community. Please do not let this experience keep you from continuing your efforts to make our community safer. Though I am down the road a bit from you I appreciate your efforts and believe that we are making a positive difference in Ward 5. Please accept an on-line bear hug.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson