Increase In Shootings - Benning Road Area

  • bigriq
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 3:45 AM
      There appears to be an increase in violent crimes, mainly shootings,
      in our neighborhood. I know that it varies from case to case, but are
      these targetd shootings or acts of random violence? Can the violence
      be attributed to neighborhood/crew rivalries or robbery attempts? I
      think it's much more difficult to protect yourself against random
      violence.

      Besides staying off the streets (not possible), is there anything that
      we can do to help ensure that us ordinary citizens do not become a
      victim of this violence?

      Thanks