working fatal shooting

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008

      5d units are on scene of the 800 blk of 19th ST NE with adult male shot .. this male is unconscious and our Violent crimes Branch is being summoned..if there is anyone who has information please call us at 1 888 919 crime –thank you

      DIANE C GROOMES

      Assistant Chief of Police

      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

      202 576-6660 office

      202-996-3386 pager

      diane.groomes@...

    • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008

        5d units responded to call for gunshots at 12th and Franklin ST NE – we have found one victim who has been shot and is unconscious… we are asking anyone with information to call 1 888 919 CRIME.. this case will be handled by our Violent Crimes Branch

        DIANE C GROOMES

        Assistant Chief of Police

        801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

        202 576-6660 office