RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Increased presence on Unit Block of O St. NW

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008

      Sir – this house is on the radar screen for both law enforcement and social service action… due to the fact it is in the 5d Focused Improvement Area.. many agencies have done outreach as well as enforcement on this property and it is currently on our nuisance property list… 5d will continue to patrol and give attn to this location but a long term strategy is that of the social services that is needed there..

      DIANE C GROOMES

      Assistant Chief of Police

      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

      202 576-6660 office