Northwest Corner of W and 14th

  • courtneyingraffia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:02 AM
      I take the bus every morning from this corner and I think the MPD
      needs to make its presence known there. Every morning, there are more
      and more people loitering in front of the abandoned buildings, and
      although I can't verify it, there appears to be a lot of illegal
      activitiy going on. All of this would not bother me if those
      loitering had not started harrassing people waiting for the bus. It
      is starting to feel very unsafe there. I'd appreciate a few drive-bys
      from aroun 7:30 am - 10:00 am. Thanks very much.