RE: [MPD-5D] Re: pot smoking teenagers at rhode island metro stop

  • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2005
      No drugs associated with chewing tobacco that i'm aware of. Thanks for the update.

      Captain Patrick A. Burke
      Fifth District, MPDC
      Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

      Office: 202 727-4488
      Pager: 888 523-7099
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19 7:07 AM
        Several shots were heard last night between 3:30 and 4:00 am on or around
        Bates Street, NW. Was anyone hurt? Can you give us any details?

        Scott Shappell
        www.truxtoncircle.org