RE: [MPD-5D] Working shooting

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1, 2008
      Just to advise... the investigation revealed that the shooting took place across the street at the Pentacles..on the First District side and the male remains in the hospital in critical condition... we have no further information or lookout on this case thus it is important if any citizen has any information to contact us at 727 9099

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 26, 2009
        Working shooting

        Good afternoon....5d units currently on scene of shooting inside of a home in unit blk of bryant st nw....expect road closure into block while scene being processed....anyone that has information we ask you call 1888 919 crime.....