Re: Orange Hat Promotion

  • wrhuston47@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      i'll be w/everyone in spirit; i have to work on sat.

      wrhuston

      In a message dated 5/4/2005 10:32:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, thomasfultonusa@... writes:
      Hello Commander Greene,

      As you know neighborhood residents are going to be in attendance this Saturday May 7th @10:30 a.m. in front of St. Martin's Catholic Church for the kick-off and instructions for our areas Orange Hat.  Again I really appreciate your, and Captain Scott's leadership & support.

      Would you please kindly send an email thru the MPD list serve, and other community leader contacts you may have, reminding them of this effort.

      I know you agree this program is a great way for all citizens to show our Police support, and help in even a little way, to discourage crime.

      Thank you.

      Tom Fulton
      5C03(501)
      230-9295 cell