Re: [MPD-5D] First and Bates Street NW

  • neda ulaby
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
      Was there ever any response to this inquiry? I wondered as well --also about an incident later Weds night that attracted several police cars closer to the North Capitol side of Bates.

      thanks much.

      tvehunt <tvehunt@...> wrote:
      Good morning all:

      As of early yesterday evening at 4:30pm as I was walking down the
      street on the 1500 block First Street past Bates Street NW, I have
      notice that the policemen, firemen and the ambulance were present at
      the scene on the unit block of Bates Street NW.

      Could someone tell me what happen at that location? A response for the
      qeustion is appreciated.

      Thank you.

    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
        Re: [MPD-5D] First and Bates Street NW

        I will have capt lyons find out what happened at that location and respond

        tvehunt <tvehunt@...> wrote:
                  Good morning all:

        As of early yesterday evening at 4:30pm as I was walking down the
        street on the 1500 block First Street past Bates Street NW, I have
        notice that the policemen, firemen and the ambulance were present at
        the scene on the unit block of Bates Street NW.

        Could someone tell me what happen at that location? A response for the
        qeustion is appreciated.

        Thank you.

      • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008