Re: [MPD-5D] Ms. Edna Ross

  • cninney@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Ms. Ross will be missed mostly by the PSA 503 MPD commmunity.  Chief what I will miss most is the fact that every morning I received a call from Ms. Ross about prostitutes or whatever was going on in the 3100 block of Rhode Island Avenue NE.  I ask of the Fifth District community, who will take her place?  Who will call when they see any suspicious activity?

      I will miss seeing Ms. Ross in her window that she loved so much!!!  She lead by example!!!

      There is much sorrow in my heart, as we lay to rest a community icon!