16th & Raum Street

  • dc_20002_citizen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      It is starting to get warm and the drug activity is starting to pick
      up. Last night they were outside breaking liquor bottles and yelling
      and selling drugs until 5am.

      This is getting very fustrating as many residents continually call the
      police and the problem only seems to get worse. I have voiced these
      issues in the past as none of these criminals live in this
      neighborhood. They show up around 1pm and terrorize the neighborhood
      until the early morning hours.

      If there is anything that can be done let me know.
    • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        Thanks for the information. Please contact me via my personal e-mail or at the below listed number to provide more specific details. I have a number of options available to address this situation, but i'd love to get your input and feedback.

        Captain Patrick A. Burke
        Fifth District, MPDC
        Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

        Office: 202 727-4488
        Pager: 888 523-7099
        It is starting to get warm and the drug activity is starting to pick
        up. Last night they were outside breaking liquor bottles and yelling
        and selling drugs until 5am.

        This is getting very fustrating as many residents continually call the
        police and the problem only seems to get worse. I have voiced these
        issues in the past as none of these criminals live in this
        neighborhood. They show up around 1pm and terrorize the neighborhood
        until the early morning hours.

        If there is anything that can be done let me know.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Brooke Burke
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2005
          Hello Captain Burke,

          Thank you for responding to my comments.

          Tonight the police arrested some of the most dangerous
          and senior drug dealers at 16th & Raum. I would like
          to commend the 5th District officers and anyone else
          who was involved in their arrests.

          I was informed last week that the house at 1241 16th
          Street and the 4-unit building across the street from
          it are a houses of prostitution. These are also 'stash
          spots'.

          --- "Burke, Patrick (MPD)" <Patrick.Burke@...>
          wrote:

          > Thanks for the information. Please contact me via
          > my personal e-mail or at the below listed number to
          > provide more specific details. I have a number of
          > options available to address this situation, but i'd
          > love to get your input and feedback.
          >
          > Captain Patrick A. Burke
          > Fifth District, MPDC
          > Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!
          >
          > Office: 202 727-4488
          > Pager: 888 523-7099
          > E-Mail: Patrick.Burke@...

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail