Fifth District Citizens Advisory Council Meeting Notice

  • Art Slater
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 6:26 PM
      WHEN: Thursday, April 28, 2005

      WHERE: Fifth District Headquarters
      1805 Bladensburg Rd, NE

      TIME: 7:00 p.m.

      I. Call to Order – Art Slater, Chairman, 5D CAC

      II. Treasurer's Report

      III. Commander's Report – Jennifer A.J. Greene, Commander
      Fifth District MPD

      IV. Standing Committee Reports

      V. Special Guest Speakers –

      1) MPD Senior Citizens Police Academy - Representative from MPD
      Office of Community Policing Programs

      Learn how you as seniors can become more knowledgeable about public
      safety, develop problem-solving skills, offer your expertise and
      volunteer to help solve crime.

      2) DC Neighborhood Citizen Corps - Kevin Lee

      Learn how to organize your communities in the event of emergencies
      through this valuable program.

      VI. New Business

      VII. Citizen Concerns

      VIII. Adjournment

      * Important Note – Membership Dues for 2005 are due immediately.
      $4.00 - general membership

      FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

      ART SLATER, 5D CAC CHAIRMAN (202) 387-4341

      Fifth District Citizens Advisory Council
      Visit us on the web: http://www.5dcac.org