Police-Community Survey

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      It's January 2005 and it is time to begin outlining plans to identify and target crime and disorder in the Fifth District.  Please help me by completing the attached Community Survey.  This is YOUR opportunity to talk about what is needed.  It will be shared with police officials only.  This is the same survey I issued in another community before they took back their neighborhood.

      Survey Attached in Microsoft Word.
      You can email it back to me or fax it back to me.  I would like to have it back as soon as possible, but no later than Monday, Jan. 10th.

      Thank You Kindly,

      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Metropolitan Police Department