Re: Activity at 2500 10th St apartments; Lights on Reed St

  • erheramb
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 22, 2005
      What type of assistance are you looking for? The neighbors on this
      block are more than willing to provide further details, info., etc.
      let us know. We're ready and waiting!
      Erin
      10th
      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@u..."
      <rhonda.redwood-ray@u...> wrote:
      > If there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know. The
      investigators in my office are doing research on the properties
      right now and Lt. Hughes, Sgt. Brown and I are hoping to schedule a
      meeting with them and the property manager and owners as soon as
      possible.

      Behalf Of
      > erheramb@y...
      > Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:02 PM
      > To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Activity at 2500 10th St apartments; Lights
      on
      > Reed St
      >

      > Thanks for your quick responses. We can meet whenever if we need
      > speak further. When the new Sergeant is assigned to the 2504 and
      > 2520 Hot Spot would you inform us so we know who to hold
      accountable
      > for everything? Thanks. Also, at the PSA meeting Tuesday evening
      > we requested the police patrol during the day (2pm- 10om) instead
      > of, I think, 11pm to 7am. Lt. Hughes said this would be good but
      > just wanted to let you know of this promise.
      > Thanks,
      > Erin
      > 10th
      > --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"
      > <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
      > > Thanks for the information and all of your efforts Erin. Our
      > response is not good enough however. I'll speak with Lt's. Hughes
      > and Medoro tomorrow and will get more immediate action on this
      with
      > a more definitive response and specific actions that we can
      document
      > and provide to you in order to follow up. We should be providing
      > regular accounting of our efforts and actions - and will come up
      > with a method to do so. If needed, can we meet at some point in
      the
      > near future to work out these details? I'll stop by tonight if
      your
      > available, but you shouldn't have to wait to see results. If the
      > orange hats are walking tonight - i'll meet up with them and will
      > cover that block. Thanks again for all of the work that you've
      put
      > into this project. I can tell from your involvement that you are
      > extremely concerned - and appreciate your time and talent.
      > >
      > > Captain Patrick A. Burke
      > > Fifth District, MPDC
      > > Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!
      > >
      > > Office: 202 727-4488
      > > Pager: 888 523-7099

      Plan
      > is
      > > not very detailed. Also, Sergeant Brown was not able to provide
      > > much detailed information on what his specific plan is for the
      2504
      > > and 2520 10th St. NE apartments. I attempted to follow up with
      him
      > > regarding promises of foot patrol, bike patrol, apartment rental
      on
      > > behalf of the police but he did not have much to offer except
      after
      > > much negotiation with him and Lt. Hughes there should be "police
      > > presence" starting next week from 2pm-10pm daily and tonight
      there
      > > should be an officer on a motorcycle from 10:30pm- 6:30am but
      > > haven't seen or heard one yet. Next week, Sergeant Brown
      > > is "hoping" to get out on his bike around here! We'll see...
      > > Erin
      > > 10th
      > > --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"
      > > <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
      > > > Happy to help. Please let me know how the problem solving
      went
      > at
      > > the end of the meeting, pertaining to this issue.
      > > >
      > > > Captain Patrick A. Burke
      > > > Fifth District, MPDC
      > > > Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!
      > > >
      > > > Office: 202 727-4488
      > > > Pager: 888 523-7099

      Lights
      > on