working a subject down in rear of 1600 Montana AVE NE

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      5d units have responded to the rear lot of 1600 Montana AVE NE for a male down...upon arrival they have found an adult male unconscious in the lot ....our Violent Crimes Branch has been notified and this will be pending further investigation....
    • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
        UPDATE:

        This case will be classified as a homicide for it has been revealed that the victim was fatally shot... further information revealed that there were gunshots around 4am....we are asking anyone with information.. please contact us at 727 9099...