Re: [MPD-5D] HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • D Grant
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      thank you and be safe!

      "Groomes, Diane (MPD)" <diane.groomes@...> wrote:
      I WANT TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS:
      HAPPY NEW YEAR
      We all will be in the field tonite…..see my pager below if you need anything…will be out in all areas of city
      …also remember 1800 200-taxi – or #taxi on cell (do not drink and drive)  - free taxi service
      DIANE C GROOMES
      Assistant Chief of Police
      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011
      202 576-6660 office
      202-996-3386 pager

    • OFC K. A. SODIMU--MPDC--4D--PSA-401
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

        Happy New Year!!!

        We Wish You and Your Family

        A Very Happy, safe & Prosperous New Year!

        OFFICER  K.  A.  SODIMU.
                   M. P. D. C.
               4TH  DISTRICT.
                 P. S. A.-- 401.
      • khenderson029@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          Happy New year to you too! We greatly appreciate you and all of our officers and police officials.