HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007

      I WANT TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS:

      HAPPY NEW YEAR

      We all will be in the field tonite…..see my pager below if you need anything…will be out in all areas of city

      …also remember 1800 200-taxi – or #taxi on cell (do not drink and drive)  - free taxi service

      DIANE C GROOMES

      Assistant Chief of Police

      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

      202 576-6660 office

      202-996-3386 pager

      diane.groomes@...

    • D Grant
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
        thank you and be safe!

        "Groomes, Diane (MPD)" <diane.groomes@...> wrote:
        I WANT TO WISH ALL RESIDENTS:
        HAPPY NEW YEAR
        We all will be in the field tonite…..see my pager below if you need anything…will be out in all areas of city
        …also remember 1800 200-taxi – or #taxi on cell (do not drink and drive)  - free taxi service
        DIANE C GROOMES
        Assistant Chief of Police
        801 Shepherd St NW, 20011
        202 576-6660 office
        202-996-3386 pager

      • OFC K. A. SODIMU--MPDC--4D--PSA-401
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

          Happy New Year!!!

          We Wish You and Your Family

          A Very Happy, safe & Prosperous New Year!

          OFFICER  K.  A.  SODIMU.
                     M. P. D. C.
                 4TH  DISTRICT.
                   P. S. A.-- 401.
        • khenderson029@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
            Happy New year to you too! We greatly appreciate you and all of our officers and police officials.