Northeast Performing Arts Group - 17th Annual Candlelight Memorial Vigil & Rally

  • nepag1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007

      Northeast Performing Arts Group/NE Outreach Youth Center

      CANDLELIGHT MEMORIAL VIGIL & RALLY

      IN MEMORY OF DC YOUTH

      When:   Monday, December 31, 2007

                    (New Years Eve – The count goes back to “0”)

      Where:  NE Outreach Youth Center (Parking Lot)

                    3431 Benning Road NE

                    Washington, DC 20019

      Time:    5:00 PM – 7:00 PM

      Northeast Performing Arts Group/N.E. Outreach Youth Center and many other community organizations will be holding a Candle-light Memorial Rally, commemorating youth killed through violence on the Streets of Washington, D.C. as we have for the past 17 years.For the past 17 years we have been holding this Memorial Vigil and Rally. Hoping that this one will be our LAST. We are driven to send a Message of Hope and Peace for the FUTURE and the lives of our youth living in Washington , DC . Coming Together in PEACE and PRAYING for the more than 150 lives lost on the streets to HOMICIDE.

      Your Presence Makes a Difference. enough is enough