SOBER RIDE INFORMATION FOR ALL TO SHARE

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007

      DUE TO the festivities of the holidays and the vast amount of celebrations (alcohol involved) on New Years eve….. we would like to ensure that the public utilizes the following service vs. drinking and driving:

      1 800 200 TAXI or #TAXI on cingular wireless telephone (numbers to use)

      Those that call this service can get taxi service during this holiday season (December – January 1, 2008) (10pm-6am each day) – to avoid driving under the influence

      Must be 21 yrs of age to use this service

      www.soberride.com – for further info

      DIANE C GROOMES

      Assistant Chief of Police

      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011