Reminder PSA 501 (NW) Community Meeting

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      PSA 501 (NW) Community Meeting

      When: Thursday December 6th
      Where: MM Washington School
      27 O St NW WDC
      Time: 7:00 pm- 8:30 pm

      Please join Captain Edward Delgado, and the officers
      Of PSA 501

      Mark your Calendar, Tell a Neighbor, Please bring a Friend
      See you there.

      Be a part of making your community a better place to live. Join your
      neighbors in working with the police to develop plans for solving
      neighborhood issues, identifying nuisance properties, and joining a
      neighborhood watch

      We need your help, suggestions, and solutions to make our
      communities safe.

      For additional information contact: Caption Edward Delgado, PSA 501
      on 202 698 - 0112 or email edward.delgado@... or Community
      Outreach Coordinator, Fayette Vaughn-Lee on 202 698-0118, e-mail
      fayette.vaughn-lee@...