PSA 501 NE Meeting for Public Safety Wednesday December 19th at Beacon House

  • mhenderson797
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Please join us at the Beacon House, located at 601 Edgewood Street NE,
      on Wednesday, December 19th. There we will meet with the Lieutenant and
      Officers who work our neighborhood. We will follow up on previous
      action plans, as well as develop new ones, to address crime and safety
      issues. The meeting begins promptly at 7 pm and ends at 8:30. Hope to
      see you there!

      Michael J. Henderson
      Community Liaison
      MPD PSA 501