Re: Activity at 2500 10th St apartments; Lights on Reed St

  • erheramb
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 20, 2005
      Thanks for your quick responses. We can meet whenever if we need to
      speak further. When the new Sergeant is assigned to the 2504 and
      2520 Hot Spot would you inform us so we know who to hold accountable
      for everything? Thanks. Also, at the PSA meeting Tuesday evening
      we requested the police patrol during the day (2pm- 10om) instead
      of, I think, 11pm to 7am. Lt. Hughes said this would be good but
      just wanted to let you know of this promise.
      Thanks,
      Erin
      10th
      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Burke, Patrick \(MPD\)"
      <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the information and all of your efforts Erin. Our
      response is not good enough however. I'll speak with Lt's. Hughes
      and Medoro tomorrow and will get more immediate action on this with
      a more definitive response and specific actions that we can document
      and provide to you in order to follow up. We should be providing a
      regular accounting of our efforts and actions - and will come up
      with a method to do so. If needed, can we meet at some point in the
      near future to work out these details? I'll stop by tonight if your
      available, but you shouldn't have to wait to see results. If the
      orange hats are walking tonight - i'll meet up with them and will
      cover that block. Thanks again for all of the work that you've put
      into this project. I can tell from your involvement that you are
      extremely concerned - and appreciate your time and talent.

      > Captain Patrick A. Burke
      > Fifth District, MPDC
      > Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!
      >
      > Office: 202 727-4488
      > Pager: 888 523-7099

      Lights
      > > on Reed St
      > > >

      > > > I second the concerns raised here, especially for lights on
      Reed

    • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 21, 2005
        If there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know. The investigators in my office are doing research on the properties right now and Lt. Hughes, Sgt. Brown and I are hoping to schedule a meeting with them and the property manager and owners as soon as possible.

        <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
        > Thanks for the information and all of your efforts Erin. Our
        response is not good enough however. I'll speak with Lt's. Hughes
        and Medoro tomorrow and will get more immediate action on this with
        a more definitive response and specific actions that we can document
        and provide to you in order to follow up. We should be providing a
        regular accounting of our efforts and actions - and will come up
        with a method to do so. If needed, can we meet at some point in the
        near future to work out these details? I'll stop by tonight if your
        available, but you shouldn't have to wait to see results. If the
        orange hats are walking tonight - i'll meet up with them and will
        cover that block. Thanks again for all of the work that you've put
        into this project. I can tell from your involvement that you are
        extremely concerned - and appreciate your time and talent.

        > Captain Patrick A. Burke
        > Fifth District, MPDC
        > Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!
        >
        > Office: 202 727-4488
        > Pager: 888 523-7099

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Burke, Patrick (MPD)

          <Patrick.Burke@d...> wrote:
          > Thanks for the information and all of your efforts Erin. Our
          response is not good enough however. I'll speak with Lt's. Hughes
          and Medoro tomorrow and will get more immediate action on this with
          a more definitive response and specific actions that we can document
          and provide to you in order to follow up. We should be providing a
          regular accounting of our efforts and actions - and will come up
          with a method to do so. If needed, can we meet at some point in the
          near future to work out these details? I'll stop by tonight if your
          available, but you shouldn't have to wait to see results. If the
          orange hats are walking tonight - i'll meet up with them and will
          cover that block. Thanks again for all of the work that you've put
          into this project. I can tell from your involvement that you are
          extremely concerned - and appreciate your time and talent.

          > Captain Patrick A. Burke
          > Fifth District, MPDC
          > Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!
          >
          > Office: 202 727-4488
          > Pager: 888 523-7099

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • erheramb
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 22, 2005
            What type of assistance are you looking for? The neighbors on this
            block are more than willing to provide further details, info., etc.
            let us know. We're ready and waiting!
            Erin
            10th
            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@u..."