RE: [MPD-5D] request info for our upcoming All hands on DECK!!

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 3, 2007

      I have cc’d Michael Bonds, director of CSOSA who can come out to the PSA meetings or community meetings to explain CSOSA and who in your area is under supervision. CSOSA partners with MPD and we do accountability tours on those on supervision..  also 5d has been advised to add the Trinidad locations to their AHOD list – thank you for your inquiry

      DIANE C GROOMES

      Assistant Chief of Police

      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

      202 576-6660 office

      202-996-3386 pager

      diane.groomes@...

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 3, 2007

        The 5d PSA team has this on their list of concerns as well as Major Narcotics Branch

        DIANE C GROOMES

        Assistant Chief of Police

        801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

        202 576-6660 office

        202-996-3386 pager

        diane.groomes@...

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 5, 2007
          Good Morning Asst. Chief, Groomes and Commander, Lamar Greene

          I would like to have the AHOD here at First and O Street also at
          First and P Street NW. Eventhough the officers are already doing a
          good job by monitoring and patrolling the neighborhood I do see from
          time to time, that the drug boys are still trying to do their thing
          on the slide thinking that no one is not seeing them in the alley's
          behind the unit block of O Street NW and the other right where the
          S.O.M.E house is located.

          Thank you very much and have a good day.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Groomes, Diane \(MPD\)"
          <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

          > We would like to let everyone know we have an ALL HANDS ON DECK
          > scheduled for next Friday and Saturday - thus all of MPD will be
          working
          > and they will be placed in the neighborhoods doing operations,
          traffic
          > enforcement, footpatrol, warrant service and more
          >

          > We would like any citizen that has a particular area and/or
          location/apt
          > building/drug market/house that they would like us to focus on to
          submit
          > the address to us -- you may use the listserve or email me direct
          at
          > diane.groomes@...
          >

          > DIANE C GROOMES
          >
          > Assistant Chief of Police
          >
          > Patrol Services and School Security Bureau
          >
          > Metropolitan Police Department
          >
          > 801 Shepherd St NW, 20011
          >
          > 202 576-6660 office
          >
          > 202-996-3386 pager
          >
          > diane.groomes@...

        • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 5, 2007

            We have planned to be in that area during the AHOD imitative

            <diane.groomes@ ...> wrote:

            > We would like to let everyone know we have an ALL HANDS ON DECK
            > scheduled for next Friday and Saturday - thus all of MPD will be
            working
            > and they will be placed in the neighborhoods doing operations,
            traffic
            > enforcement, footpatrol, warrant service and more
            >

            > We would like any citizen that has a particular area and/or
            location/apt
            > building/drug market/house that they would like us to focus on to
            submit
            > the address to us -- you may use the listserve or email me direct
            at
            > diane.groomes@ ...
            >

            > DIANE C GROOMES
            >
            > Assistant Chief of Police
            >
            > Patrol Services and School Security Bureau
            >
            > Metropolitan Police Department
            >
            > 801 Shepherd St NW ,
            20011

            > 202 576-6660 office
            >
            > 202-996-3386 pager
            >
            > diane.groomes@ ...

          • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 6, 2007
              RE: [MPD-5D] Re: request info for our upcoming All hands on DECK!!

              We already plan to saturate that area, see you out there!

              --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <mailto:MPD-5D%40yahoogroups.com> , "Groomes, Diane \(MPD\)"
              <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

              > We would like to let everyone know we have an ALL HANDS ON DECK
              > scheduled for next Friday and Saturday - thus all of MPD will be
              working
              > and they will be placed in the neighborhoods doing operations,
              traffic
              > enforcement, footpatrol, warrant service and more
              >

              > We would like any citizen that has a particular area and/or
              location/apt
              > building/drug market/house that they would like us to focus on to
              submit
              > the address to us -- you may use the listserve or email me direct
              at
              > diane.groomes@...
              >

              > DIANE C GROOMES
              >
              > Assistant Chief of Police
              >
              > Patrol Services and School Security Bureau
              >
              > Metropolitan Police Department
              >
              > 801 Shepherd St NW, 20011
              >
              > 202 576-6660 office
              >
              > 202-996-3386 pager
              >
              > diane.groomes@...

            • Judy Ross
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 6, 2007
                Commander Greene,

                Though we live in the community, the closest my daughter can park and walk to the Brookland station is around 14th & Otis.  Even with all the reports of robberies in that area she never sees police presence in the mornings or evenings when walking to/from the metro.  Can we get more focus in that area as well... not just during the all hands on deck initiative?

                Thanks,
                Judy on 28th