police activity last night in Kingman Park

  • m.e.king@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the police activity last night in Kingman Park/Carver Terrace. Around 7:30p, there were several officers in Kevlar outside a house on 19th St NE (just north of Benning Rd). There were also several police cars on 21st St NE (again, just north of Benning).

      For those of us that live in between last night's commotion, info would be much appreciated!

      Thank you,
      E. King
      Bennett Pl NE
      Click to find out what your future holds.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieOolvvVDVeDuOKZFHhTUyrCJOtqbaHoXhQR9hlGJErwFUC9/