First and O Street NW

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 29, 2007
      Good morning, This question is for Commander, Lamar Greene or Asst.
      Chief, Dianne Groomes

      My neighbor at 82 O Street NW has notice this morning that her blue
      color recyle trash can has disappear eventhough, it is just a trash
      bin and has no dollar value to it, I cannot imagine what or why
      anyone would take it but, it is the principle of it and besides the
      person was trasspassing on her property and her home address is
      painted on the bin, once a person trash or recycle bin is missing the
      homeowner has to pay money out of his or her pocket to DC Public
      Works in order to receive another trash bin.

      I have two questions to ask:

      1. Considering that she has special attention on her home from the
      police department base on another incident recently, when one of the
      drug thugs removed her night light off of her house and the recently
      shooting on this block, is it possible that the police surveillance
      camera may have capture someone trasspassing on her property by
      taking her trash bin?

      2. What steps would the homeowner(s) has to take to report this type
      of theft?

      A response for this is needed and appreciated. Thank you.

      P.S. Also, I would like to say once again to the Officers at MPD-5D
      good job by continue to patroll and monitoring the neighborhood,
      please continue the efforts in order to keep the drug boys away from
      my neighborhood.
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 22, 2010
        Thanks for the support, we will continue our efforts in that area
        Commander Lamar D. Greene