Shooting on 1st and O Street NW

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2007
      Good Morning all, I just want to say once again how nice it is to see
      police officers continue to patrol and monitoring the neighborhood
      around the clock, anything to keep the drug thugs out of my
      neighborhood especially Mr. Pycho and his gang who lives at 78 O Street
      NW.

      Please keep up the good work MPD-5D.

      Thank you.
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 12, 2007
        RE: [MPD-5D] Shooting on 1st and O Street NW

        We will continue our patrol efforts thankyou for recognizing the officerrs efforts