FW: 5d working shooting 14th and Saratoga

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007

      WE have to update the below  - we have now three victims located due to the shots fired:

      1 shot to leg – 1400 Saratoga

      1 shot multiple times and transported to hospital in critical condition (1400 Saratoga )

      1 teen shot to leg – 25/Hamlin/Franklin St NE –

      DIANE C GROOMES

      Assistant Chief of Police

      801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

      202 576-6660 office