Re: Bringing order to O Street NW through citizen involvement

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
      You are welcome Asst. Chief, Groomes. I will keep you inform if the
      trees are or have not been trimmed as well as anything else such as
      any crimes that are being committed. Please keep me inform about
      the murder on O Street NW.

      Thanks, have a good day.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Groomes, Diane \(MPD\)"
      <diane.groomes@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the email and suggestions to get additional tree
      trimming done. I will advise urban forestry to do so for it was due
      to the trees we could not view street an tape. The case is still
      open and we aew following up on one lead.

      > Sent from my GoodLink synchronized handheld (www.good.com)

      DC
      > Public Works to trim down the trees near by the camera at 1st and
      > Street NW except for one good suggestion, the other tree that sits
      > on the exact corner of 1st and O Street NW near by the empty lot
      > next to the house of 83 O Street NW could use a trim as well in
      > order to get a good view of what be going on the unit block of O
      > Street where the homicide occured at.
      >
      > Just a good sound suggestion worth looking into. Also I am
      starting
      > to see that the police are out here in full force surrounding this
      > entire area, GOOD JOB to you all at MPD-5D. I just hope that this
      > heavy police presence will last like this from now on until the
      > nieghborhood changes for the better.
      >
      > Thank you all.
      >

      > --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar \(MPD\)"
      > <lamar.greene@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Your help and assistance is welcomed and I look forward to
      hearing
      > form you. I will return to the office early in the am. The most
      > successful crime prevention successes always involve a strong
      > presence and concern from the community. thank you
      > >
      > > Lamar D. Greene
      > > Commander
      > > Fifth District

      Street,