Simultaneous Candlelight Vigils

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Good Evening All:

      Commissioner Henderson has received several calls regarding the vigils planned for Friday evening; however, we do not have a contact and cell phone number for each location. We need the contact information to pass along to the media. If we do not receive the information by 9:00 a.m. on Friday morning the press release will not include your site.

      The ANC 5B10 vigil will take place on Friday, November 2, 2007, at the corner of 17th and Lang Place, NE, at 7:30 p.m. and all are welcome to participate.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy