Re: [MPD-5D] Car and bikes stolen

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2007
      Good Evening All:

      Unfortunately, we are moving into the holiday season and property crimes are likely to increase according to Commander Greene. The 5B10 community experiences significant increases in property crimes every year around this time. It is quite common for people to steal items from backyards, front porches, cars, homes etc. My neighbor's weed trimmer was stolen two days ago from his backyard after he left it unattended for fifteen minutes. Of course this shouldn't happen, but it does and we are all reminded to take reasonable precautions to secure our property,

      Not too long ago we were given the opportunity to purchase the "Club" through our PSA for $13.00. Will there be an opportunity in the near future for citizens to take advantage of the group discount process to purchase a "Club" at our respective PSA meetings?

      Kathy