RE: [MPD-5D] Communication Through 5D Listserv

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007

      Thank you!!

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of arodeojock@...
      Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 9:53 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Communication Through 5D Listserv

      To All Community Members and 5D Officers:

      I'm so grateful for the recent increase in communication between the community and our 5D officers. There has been more communication recently than the first three years I lived in PSA 504. While I know we have a long way to go in cleaning up the crime in our ward, I feel much more connected to our officers and my neighbors.

      Cmdr Greene, I think you are serving as an very important catalyst in this development. Please keep up the great work!

      --Patrick Nelson

      1900 block of H Street NE

      “Those who would renegotiate the boundaries between church and state must therefore answer a difficult question: Why would we trade a system that has served us so well for one that has served others so poorly?”
      - Sandra Day O'Connor, Van Orden v. Perry and McCreary County v. ACLU