Re: Meet Captain Delgado and discuss O Street area issues at the next PSA 501 NW meeting.

  • Kris Hammond
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I will be holding my single member district meeting at the same
      location at 7 p.m., immediately followed by the MPD meeting.

      Therefore, next Thursday November 8th will be THE prime
      opportunity for residents near O Street NW who are concerned
      about recent shootings and drug activity to meet with MPD, Capt.
      Delgado, and the ANC commissioner and begin the process of
      healing O Street.

      Kris Hammond

      http://mail.yahoo.com