Meet Captain Delgado at the next PSA 501 NW meeting.

  • Tom Usselman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Please come out and welcome our new PSA Captain.

      Captain Delgado will be available to answer your questions and listen
      to community concerns at the next PSA 501 NW meeting.

      Thursday, November 8th 2007
      From 7:30 – 9:00 pm

      St. Martin's Church
      Community Room
      1912 North Capitol St NW

      The entrance is located in the basement on the alley.
      It is closer to Rhode Island Ave NW than T St NW.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Thanks,
      Tom Usselman
      PSA 501 NW Civilian Coordinator
      5D CAC Board member
    • Kris Hammond
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        I will be holding my single member district meeting at the same
        location at 7 p.m., immediately followed by the MPD meeting.

        Therefore, next Thursday November 8th will be THE prime
        opportunity for residents near O Street NW who are concerned
        about recent shootings and drug activity to meet with MPD, Capt.
        Delgado, and the ANC commissioner and begin the process of
        healing O Street.

        Kris Hammond

        http://mail.yahoo.com