Re: Community 5C-02 Meeting / Increased Patrols Assigned to Recent Homicide Areas

  • Kris Hammond
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Thank you, Sgt. Steinhilber.  Everyone, I am planning a community meeting with Capt. Delgado, that could take place as early as November 7th or 8th.  I am hoping to include both these crime issues as well as a presentation concerning the 29-unit apartment building planned for the corner of Hanover & North Capitol.  ANC 5C will vote in November on a proposed alley closing at that site. I am waiting to hear back from Meridian North Capitol, and hope to give you more definitive information soon.

      Kris Hammond