Re: FW: [MPD-5D] More Shooting in Eastern Trinidad

  • kimberly Niono
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
      Commanders Greene/West
      Thanks for your response.  I live at 42 Florida Avenue and have been experiencing folks sitting on my steps and drinking.  I would feel better if I knew that a patrolling officer would happen against these intruders and scare them from my residence.  They have broken my light bulb so that they are not noticed.

      Please send them back.

      Thanks
      "West, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.west@...> wrote:
      Captain L.F.West
      Fifth District
      Office (202) (698-0122)
      Cell    (202) (425-2059)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
        Any news on the person who was shot early this am at North Cap and New York?

[...]

      • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007

          1st District had an adult male fatally shot this am around 9am in the rear of 1200  North Capital ST NW --

          DIANE C GROOMES

          Assistant Chief of Police

          801 Shepherd St NW, 20011

          202 576-6660 office