Re: [MPD-5D] 5d on scene of unconscious male at 17th and Lang NE

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
      Ms. Manson/Mashore:

      Again, Commissioner Henderson disseminates flyers electronically and via hand delivery. We look forward to your constructive participation in helping to change the paradigm for this community. Attend the upcoming meeting because you are concerned about this community, not because you work for the District and believe it would please the Mayor.

      Let us use this LISTSERV to strengthen our relationship with our officers and police officials to make our community safer; we have common public safety goals. Together, we can strengthen our community, making our area one of the safest in the city.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson