Re: [MPD-5D] ENOUGH! ....Prostitutes on West Virginia Ave

  • arodeojock@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      PSA 504 meets the Third Saturday of the month at various locations throughout the PSA. The next one is Nov 17, at the Developing Families Center at 17th & I Streets NE.

      And I agree. The discussion needs to move from this listserv and onto the TrinidadDC one.

      --Patrick

      +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

      �Those who would renegotiate the boundaries between church and state must therefore answer a difficult question: Why would we trade a system that has served us so well for one that has served others so poorly?�
      - Sandra Day O'Connor, Van Orden v. Perry and McCreary County v. ACLU

      From: "meglaw007" <meglaw@...>

      Please let's use this forum as it is intended.... to open the lines of
      communication between the 5D residents and 5D Law enforcement. I
      appreciate and empathize with these concerns, but in the midst and
      time frame of when this topic was initially brought to light till
      now...I have to ask, has there been any increase patrol/beat presence
      to address these concerns?

      Let's focus on the 5D response, rather than each others' story and
      opinion.

      Cap't West, It seems your community could greatly benefit from
      encouragement to attend the next PSA meeting...when does 503/504 hold
      them?