opportunity to meet chief ramsey, deputy mayor reiskin, etc

  • hensonjc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      From: "Fenty, Adrian (COUNCIL)" <afenty@...>
      Date: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:27 pm
      Subject: Follow-Up Crime Town Hall Meeting Reminder

      A reminder that tomorrow, April 19, 2005, I will be holding a follow-
      up Town
      Hall meeting on crime and the Metropolitan Police Department's plan to
      eradicate the open-air drug market along the 300 to 800 blocks of
      Kennedy
      Street, N.W. and in other priority targets in Ward Four.

      Tomorrow's meeting is a follow up to a Town Hall meeting I sponsored
      on
      March 14, at which crime reduction plans were proposed. Police Chief
      Charles Ramsey will present the status of the MPD's plans and will
      answer
      questions from the community. The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in
      the
      Fellowship Hall of the Gethsemane Baptist Church, located at 5119 -
      4th
      Street, N.W.

      Attached below is a copy of the agenda.

      Adrian Fenty
      Councilmember, Ward 4

      COUNCILMEMBER ADRIAN M. FENTY, WARD 4

      Follow-Up

      Crime Town Hall Meeting

      7:30 p.m.
      Tuesday, April 19, 2005
      Gethesmane Baptist Church
      5119 4th Street, NW

      AGENDA

      1.) Welcome/Introduction of Guests...Adrian Fenty, Councilmember,
      Ward 4
      Everett Lott, Chief of Staff/Deputy Director, Communications Center

      2.) Remarks from Guest...
      Hilton Burton, 4th District Metropolitan Department
      Charles Ramsey, Chief, Metropolitan Police Department
      Edward Reiskin, Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice

      3.) Community Discussion and Concerns...

      4.) Adjournment....Adrian Fenty