NEED RIDE TO PSA 502 MTG

  • wrhuston47@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 8:54 PM
      may i hitch a ride to the psa meeting on 19 april? i live on u street (off lincoln rd. and r.i. ave.). please give me a call on202-439-3303.

      thanks, winnie

      In a message dated 4/17/2005 6:57:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com writes:

      ReminderReminder from the Calendar of MPD-5D
      PSA 502 Meeting

      Tuesday April 19, 2005
      7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Tuesday of every month, until Monday December 26, 2005.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: Washington Center for the Aging
      Street: 2601 18th St, NE
      City, State, Zip: Washington, DC 20019
      Phone: 202-727-4478 Lt. Hughes or Lt. Medoro

      Notes:
      Come out and meet your PSA Lieutenants and work in partnership with us to address and resolve crime concerns.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service