RE: [MPD-5D] Update to 5D Calendar

  • elise Bernard
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
      Thanks for the quick response. I know you guys are busy.

      Elise

    • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
        I did not exactly volunteer. I asked what was involved before I commit to
        undertaking the requested task.

        Sincerely,

        Kathy Henderson

        Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
        automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
        year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
        help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

        Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
        please let me know.

        Yvonne Smith

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
        > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
        actually, my
        > comments seem to be true in both cases.
        > Elise
        >
        > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
        > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
        > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
        > >
        > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
        website
        > >calendar?
        > >
        > >________________________________

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
          It's okay, Ms. Henderson, we've taken care of the entire calendar for the year and setting the reminders.

          Thanks Again

          ________________________________

          Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
          automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
          year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
          help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

          Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
          please let me know.

          Yvonne Smith

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
          > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
          actually, my
          > comments seem to be true in both cases.
          > Elise
          >
          > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
          > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
          > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
          > >
          > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
          website
          > >calendar?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • gwensouth@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
            I have a problem opening the WinMail downloads from MPD.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get a message that asks me what program to use to open it; I use the *browse* feature which simply takes me to a Microsoft page that's not very helpful. Any tips would be appreciated.

            Gwen Southerland

          • wrhuston47@aol.com