Update to 5D Calendar

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 15 12:57 PM
      Yes, I sent a reminder to the DC.GOV webmaster earlier today. The Commander ordered this to be done a while ago. I sent a copy of the PSA Calendar for the whole year to them at that time. Here is a copy of what I sent to the webmaster two months ago (see link below). In fact, the Truxton Cirlce webmaster posted it to their site the same day. Thank you for your feedback.
      http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf <http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf>

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 15 1:31 PM
        Thanks for the quick response. I know you guys are busy.

        Elise

      • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 20 6:56 AM
          I did not exactly volunteer. I asked what was involved before I commit to
          undertaking the requested task.

          Sincerely,

          Kathy Henderson

          Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
          automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
          year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
          help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

          Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
          please let me know.

          Yvonne Smith

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
          > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
          actually, my
          > comments seem to be true in both cases.
          > Elise
          >
          > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
          > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
          > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
          > >
          > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
          website
          > >calendar?
          > >
          > >________________________________

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 20 7:02 AM
            It's okay, Ms. Henderson, we've taken care of the entire calendar for the year and setting the reminders.

            Thanks Again

            ________________________________

            Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
            automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
            year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
            help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

            Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
            please let me know.

            Yvonne Smith

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
            > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
            actually, my
            > comments seem to be true in both cases.
            > Elise
            >
            > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
            > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
            > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
            > >
            > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
            website
            > >calendar?

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • gwensouth@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 20 6:31 PM
              I have a problem opening the WinMail downloads from MPD.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get a message that asks me what program to use to open it; I use the *browse* feature which simply takes me to a Microsoft page that's not very helpful. Any tips would be appreciated.

              Gwen Southerland

            • wrhuston47@aol.com