RE: [MPD-5D] Update to 5D Calendar

  • Toby Susse
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
      Message
      This is great Yvonne.  But even more important than the listserv calendar is the calendar on the MPD's website going through dc.gov.  That one is where most of the public would probably go and the April calendar shows only one meeting.

      The link I pasted above is where you go to when you are on the 5th District info page - http://www.mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,q,545954,mpdcNav_GID,1538.asp - and click on "District Calendar"

      If you could take care of that or pass on to whomever is responsible for it, hopefully that problem will get fixed.

      Toby
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
        Yes, I sent a reminder to the DC.GOV webmaster earlier today. The Commander ordered this to be done a while ago. I sent a copy of the PSA Calendar for the whole year to them at that time. Here is a copy of what I sent to the webmaster two months ago (see link below). In fact, the Truxton Cirlce webmaster posted it to their site the same day. Thank you for your feedback.
        http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf <http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf>

        ________________________________

        Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
        automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
        year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
        help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

        Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
        please let me know.

        Yvonne Smith

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
        > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
        actually, my
        > comments seem to be true in both cases.
        > Elise
        >
        > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
        > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
        > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
        > >
        > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
        website
        > >calendar?
        > >
        > >________________________________

      • elise Bernard
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
          Thanks for the quick response. I know you guys are busy.

          Elise

        • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
            I did not exactly volunteer. I asked what was involved before I commit to
            undertaking the requested task.

            Sincerely,

            Kathy Henderson

            Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
            automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
            year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
            help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

            Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
            please let me know.

            Yvonne Smith

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
            > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
            actually, my
            > comments seem to be true in both cases.
            > Elise
            >
            > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
            > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
            > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
            > >
            > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
            website
            > >calendar?
            > >
            > >________________________________

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
              It's okay, Ms. Henderson, we've taken care of the entire calendar for the year and setting the reminders.

              Thanks Again

              ________________________________

              Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
              automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
              year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
              help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

              Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
              please let me know.

              Yvonne Smith

              --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
              > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
              actually, my
              > comments seem to be true in both cases.
              > Elise
              >
              > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
              > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
              > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
              > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
              > >
              > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
              website
              > >calendar?

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • gwensouth@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
                I have a problem opening the WinMail downloads from MPD.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get a message that asks me what program to use to open it; I use the *browse* feature which simply takes me to a Microsoft page that's not very helpful. Any tips would be appreciated.

                Gwen Southerland

              • wrhuston47@aol.com