RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
      I'll go into the Listserv and place reminders in the calendar section today. Until then, here is a list of police-sponsored meetings for the remainder of the month.

      April 2005 Meetings

      Saturday, April 16- PSA 504 (Lt. Anderson/Lt. White)
      Location- Joe Cole Rec Ctr, 1200 Morse St. NE, 10am

      Tuesday, April 19- PSA 502 (Lt. Hughes/Lt. Medoro)
      Location- Washington Center for the Aging, 2601 18th Street, NE, 730pm

      Thursday, April 21- PSA 501 (Lt. Donald Craig/Lt. Stroud)
      Location- St. Martin's Catholic Church, 1908 North Capitol St, NW, 7:00pm

      Thursday, April 28- Citizen Advisory Council Meeting, (Commander Greene/Art Slater, Chair)
      Location- Fifth District Police Station, Community Room, 7:00 pm

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
        Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
        automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
        year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
        help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

        Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
        please let me know.

        Yvonne Smith

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
        > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
        actually, my
        > comments seem to be true in both cases.
        > Elise
        >
        > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
        > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
        > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
        > >
        > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
        website
        > >calendar?
        > >
        > >________________________________

      • Toby Susse
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
          Message
          This is great Yvonne.  But even more important than the listserv calendar is the calendar on the MPD's website going through dc.gov.  That one is where most of the public would probably go and the April calendar shows only one meeting.

          The link I pasted above is where you go to when you are on the 5th District info page - http://www.mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,q,545954,mpdcNav_GID,1538.asp - and click on "District Calendar"

          If you could take care of that or pass on to whomever is responsible for it, hopefully that problem will get fixed.

          Toby
          Updates have been made to the listserv calendar.  You will
          automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
          year about these meetings.  Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
          help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

          Thank you.  Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
          please let me know.

          Yvonne Smith

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
          > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
          actually, my
          > comments seem to be true in both cases.
          > Elise
          >
          > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
          > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
          > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
          > >
          > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
          website
          > >calendar?
          > >
          > >________________________________

        • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
            Yes, I sent a reminder to the DC.GOV webmaster earlier today. The Commander ordered this to be done a while ago. I sent a copy of the PSA Calendar for the whole year to them at that time. Here is a copy of what I sent to the webmaster two months ago (see link below). In fact, the Truxton Cirlce webmaster posted it to their site the same day. Thank you for your feedback.
            http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf <http://www.truxtoncircle.org/doclib/5D2005PSACalendar.pdf>

            ________________________________

            Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
            automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
            year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
            help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

            Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
            please let me know.

            Yvonne Smith

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
            > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
            actually, my
            > comments seem to be true in both cases.
            > Elise
            >
            > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
            > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
            > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
            > >
            > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
            website
            > >calendar?
            > >
            > >________________________________

          • elise Bernard
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 15, 2005
              Thanks for the quick response. I know you guys are busy.

              Elise

            • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
                I did not exactly volunteer. I asked what was involved before I commit to
                undertaking the requested task.

                Sincerely,

                Kathy Henderson

                Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
                automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
                year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
                help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

                Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
                please let me know.

                Yvonne Smith

                --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
                > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
                actually, my
                > comments seem to be true in both cases.
                > Elise
                >
                > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
                > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
                > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
                > >
                > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
                website
                > >calendar?
                > >
                > >________________________________

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
                  It's okay, Ms. Henderson, we've taken care of the entire calendar for the year and setting the reminders.

                  Thanks Again

                  ________________________________

                  Updates have been made to the listserv calendar. You will
                  automatically receive reminders from Yahoo for the remainder of the
                  year about these meetings. Kathy Henderson has also volunteered to
                  help with this, in the event that meetings are postponed.

                  Thank you. Should you think of any other improvements to this site,
                  please let me know.

                  Yvonne Smith

                  --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "elise Bernard" <inked78@h...> wrote:
                  > The MPD Website. I had not checked the listserve calendar. But
                  actually, my
                  > comments seem to be true in both cases.
                  > Elise
                  >
                  > >From: "Smith, Yvonne (MPD)" <yvonne.smith@d...>
                  > >To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  > >Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] 5th Calendar
                  > >Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:51:22 -0400
                  > >
                  > >Are you referring to the listserv calendar or the mpdc.dc.gov
                  website
                  > >calendar?

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • gwensouth@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 20, 2005
                    I have a problem opening the WinMail downloads from MPD.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I get a message that asks me what program to use to open it; I use the *browse* feature which simply takes me to a Microsoft page that's not very helpful. Any tips would be appreciated.

                    Gwen Southerland

                  • wrhuston47@aol.com