Illegal dumping

  • Michael Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2004
      Dear Yvonne,

      My name is Michael J. Henderson. I am a resident of ANC 5C06. One of my neighbors, Danny Silver who lives at 203 Ascot Place NE, has been ILLEGALLY DUMPING. He collects money from other people to take away their trash. He then dumps their trash in the alley behind my home. I live at 200 Adams Street NE. I have taken many pictures of the illegal dumping, and would be happy to share them with you. Please help! Perhaps we can fine them, or write some type of citation that they cease this activity.
      I am willing to file a formal complaint with the police department, or do whatever it takes to stop this illegal activity, including testifying in court.

      Sincerely

      Michael Henderson
      All-School Curriculum Coordinator
      Sidwell Friends School
      3825 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
      Washington, DC 20016
      202-529-0571
    • Douglas, Todd (EOM)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004

        Mr. Henderson,

        Thank you for coming forward.  I am sending a copy of your issue to the Environmental Crimes unit and the Department of Public works.

        Francine - please follow-up with ECU and DPW for a response.

        Thanks.

        Todd Anthony Douglas

        Ward 5 Neighborhood Service Coordinator

        Office of the City Administrator