Robbery Closure

  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2014

      A robbery occurred last night at 10:30 pm, at 10th & Michigan Avenue NE a woman’s cell phone was snatched.  Today the hard work of the Fifth District’s Detective office and the Fifth District patrol section this case is due to close.

      GREAT WORK!!!

      Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      Manager of PSA 503

      office (202) 698-0273

      cell (202) 615-6803

      Get involved! Give input on the draft Age-Friendly DC goals and objectives at community meetings in August and September.

    • faceartllc
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2014
        Great work!!!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 12:47 PM, "'Hughes, Corinne (MPD)' corinne.hughes@... [MPD-5D]" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        A robbery occurred last night at 10:30 pm, at 10th & Michigan Avenue NE a woman’s cell phone was snatched.  Today the hard work of the Fifth District’s Detective office and the Fifth District patrol section this case is due to close.

        GREAT WORK!!!

        Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

        Metropolitan Police Department

        Fifth District

        Manager of PSA 503

        office (202) 698-0273

        cell (202) 615-6803< o>

        Get involved! Give input on the draft Age-Friendly DC goals and objectives at community meetings in August and September.

      • Stephanie A. Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2014
          Fantastic!  Thank you MPD-5 for apprehending another criminal and helping to try and make our communities safe.

          Be well.
          Stephanie

          Stephanie

          "Ask questions; question answers."  - Unknown

          To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2014
            Thank you.

            We should share this with the "Aging Friendly" folks.  This means a lot to those who would like to  stay in DC after they retire.

            We appreciate you and the work you do.

            Anne