5 Days 4 Nights

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.2 MB

    Good Morning 5D Community,

    The countdown begins 4 Days 3 Nights UNTIL National Night Out!

    Join MPD 5D for an evening of celebration at the Florida Avenue Park (1st and Florida Ave NW) from 6pm-9pm.  We will provide crime prevention tips/safety information, food, and child fingerprinting.  Residents will have the opportunity to interact with Command staff, Beat Officers, the CAC, and Friends.

    Our exhibitors/supporters this year include

    Bates Area Civic Association

    Bloomingdale Civic Association

    Apria Healthcare

    Postal Inspector Security Team Washington Division

    All Nations Baptist Church

    Alice Ferguson Foundation

    MPD, Victim Services Branch

    Harmony DC Public Charter Schools

    Neighbors United for DC

    ADT security

    Drug-Free World

    Trusted Health Plan

    Take out your comfy shoes, (the Park is Beautiful you WILL want to walk around and visit the food and exhibitor sections) Bring Your Neighbors, Meet Your Friends There

     5D Outreach

    http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/national-night-out-calendar-activities