Public Safety meeting Monday

  • Debbie Steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2014

      Join us to discuss recent crime trends in the Edgewood and surrounding communities

      The Edgewood Community has set a meeting date, time and place for dialogue around these public health and safety concerns.

      The meeting will be held on:

      Monday-July 28, 2014

      From: 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm

      The host of the meeting:

      The Greater Mount Calvary Holy Church Family Life Center

      605 Rhode Island Avenue NE-

      Conference Room

      Attendees:

      5th District Commander Porter

      Lt. Ronald Wright

      Councilmember McDuffie

      Representation from Councilmember Wells-

      Committee of Judiciary

      Thank you!

    • Stephanie A. Robinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2014
        Good morning Debbie and thank you so much for the Public Health and Safety Meeting last night.  It was a great meeting, and very encouraging to see the continued support from our ANC, MPD-5 Commander Porter, Lt. Wright and Butler Security Team Staff.

        It would be great to see more concerned citizens from our neighborhoods in attendance.

        Thank you all for your commitment to the residents of our communities.

        Be well and safe.

        And, enjoy these beautiful cool summer days!

        Keep up the great work you are doing; I appreciate you.

        Stephanie A. Robinson

        Stephanie

        "Ask questions; question answers."  - Unknown