Burglary Arrests in the 1800 block of I Street NE

  • Micciche, Christopher (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2014
      Good Morning,

      Friday afternoon at approximately 3:30pm, 5D officers responded promptly to a call for a burglar alarm in the 1800 block of I Street NE. Upon arriving on the scene quickly, the officers apprehended a suspect exiting the house. Members secured the area, and with the assistance of MPD patrol K-9s, officers also apprehended a second suspect who was hiding in the house. A large amount of stolen property was recovered from the suspect's vehicle, and both suspects were arrested and charged with Burglary II.

      Christopher J. Micciche, MCJ
      Acting Captain
      (c) 202-270-9655
      Fifth District
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road NE ~ Washington, DC 20002

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the above named recipient(s). The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

      DC Public Schools' Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up <http://dcps.dc.gov/DCPS/Parents+and+Community/Volunteer+in+Our+Schools/Beautification+Day+2014> to volunteer.