PSA 507 Safety Walk

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2014
      We had an excellent safety walk yesterday and the weather was perfect. Neighbors were pleased to meet Lt. Pemberton, officers Green, Dinene, Yelverton, Collins and 5D Outreach Coordinator Vaughn-Lee. We really had a great time and advanced public safety. One of my constituents is deaf and he communicated that he had been robbed twice. Ms. Vaughn-Lee's ability to sign sure came in handy.

      We had so much fun yesterday that we will convene another walk on Friday, August 1st at 7 pm. We will meet at the corner of 19th and Maryland Ave. Come join us and bring a neighbor. This is a great time to strengthen our partnership with MPD.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D
      Chairperson, ANC 5D

      Sent from my iPhone