Persons of Interest Sought in Burglary I: 600 Block of Orleans Place, NE

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2014

      Contact: Saray Leon (202-727-4383)

      July 23, 2014

      Persons of Interest Sought in Burglary I:

      600 Block of Orleans Place, NE

      (Washington, DC) –The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in identifying three persons of interest in reference to a Burglary I which occurred in the 600 block of Orleans Place, NE, on Saturday, June 26, 2014, between 1:00 am and 9:00 am.

      The persons of interest can be seen in this video: http://youtu.be/6DG1Fik7Dds

      Anyone who has information regarding this case should call police at 202-727-9099.  Additionally, information may be submitted to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.  DC Crime Solvers currently offers a reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for any assault committed in the District of Columbia.

      ###

      DC Public Schools’ Beautification Day is on Saturday, August 23! Roll up your sleeves and help beautify our schools. Sign up to volunteer.